This super easy potato side dish goes perfectly with pretty much anything, especially beef and pork.
4 – 6 medium sized potatoes, cut to wedges
3 sprigs of rosemary
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 225°C/gas mark 7/425°F.
2. Pick the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and place the leaves in a bowl together with potato wedges.
3. Add olive oil and some salt and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking tray. Cook in the hot oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
5. Taste and add salt if needed.